HoneyGlo Facial Exfoliant is a hybrid exfoliator made for everyone in mind. The natural exfoliating factors from fermented honey and fruit enzymes combined with cellulose beads in this gentle formula help to lift off dead skin cells effectively for a smoother, brighter complexion.
- Glycerine – A natural moisturizer that’s also in our skin. Not only a simple moisturizer but knows much more: keeps the skin lipids between our skin cells in a healthy (liquid crystal) state, protects against irritation, helps to restore barrier
- Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract – A goodie fruit extract coming from the lovely pineapple. It contains a bunch of good-for-the-skin stuff: bromelain and fruit acids have mild exfoliant properties, and fruit sugars and amino acids give the pineapple fruit nice moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Opuntia ficus- indica Stem Extract – The extract derived from Prickly Pear, a cactus native to Mexico. It is well-known for its soothing and hydrating properties.
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Skin Concerns: Dehydration, Broken Skin Barrier
Formulation: Translucent Gel
1. Apply a small amount on palm and rub onto the skin. Leave it for ~15 mins.
2. Enzymes will start to loosen up the dead skin cells and. Slowly massage your face.
3. The product will ball up due to friction and gently act as physical exfoliation.
4. Rinse face and pat dry.
Water, Quaternium-60, Glycerine, Methylpropanediol, Carbomer, Cellulose Acetate, Papain, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Fermented Honey Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Opuntia ficus- indica Stem Extract, Triethylene Glycol
2 × 2 × 5 cm