[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Alluskin Barrier Cream (also known as ABC) is a long awaited moisturiser that has a gel-cream consistency. Consists of:
- Jojoba Oil – High content of wax esters makes jojoba oil a good repair option of skin barrier.
- Niacinamide – Also known as Vitamin B3, Niacinamide has soothing and healing properties. Helps increase production of Ceramide.
- Vitamin E – Holds the skin together by forming a protective layer that helps minimise moisture loss and create barrier from the entry of harmful substances.
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Skin Concerns: Dehydration, Broken Skin Barrier
Formulation: Gel-like cream
- Twist cap anti-clockwise to release pump. After cleansing and toning, disperse the desired amount onto the palm, enough to cover the face and neck.
- Gently massage moisturizer into the skin, avoiding contact with the eyes.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceramide 3, Butyrospermum Parkii Shea Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Maltodextrin, Phytosterols, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]